What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others. The content from your Forum has been converted to Discussions posts, so nothing has been lost.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions
To me the most sad part wasnt that Avilio might have died, but the fact that he and Nero parted ways. Together they were unstoppable, thy could have freed themselves of the mafia lives and start a Canned Pineapple business or something. But without Nero, Avilio doesnť have anyone. Now, lets say that Nero let Avilio live. He intentionally missed him and gave him another chance to just live.
What would Avilio do all alone? Just live? As Nero said before, he is still like an empty shell. He needs people to show him how to live, isolation is the last thing he needs right now. But where should he go?
Now its quite a stretch, but id like to think that Nero sent Avilio to his sister's place. She probably lives somewhere outside of the city or just somewhere really far away, to make sure the Gallasias arent after her. Id say that she is about 3 months pregnant, and surely would need some help in the household, so Avilio could look after her. She married a total jerk just to ensure peace to her family, then killed him when she had to and now carries his child, for the whole time she knows the one thing that Avilio needs to learn: how to just live, move on and grow up. Avilio could also help her raise the child, the new life could bring up the softer side of him. They are both smart, kind of intrvert people, that would do anything for those who they love. That being said, i think that after hearing his story, Fio would understand.
I realise that its more of a fanfiction than a real scenario, but to me this is the only possible way that Avilio will live AND would not end up in a mental asylum or prison.
Can someone just explain the entire plot up to episode 5 to me...? I'm so confused with all that's going on. I under stand that Angelo is trying to get revenge but there's so much else going on and the show barely explains it.